In this case, sales, marketing and operational consulting capabilities provided by Michael Roth Advisors helped a Turnaround Management Firm to secure a case, a client to improve performance during a turnaround management process and a lending group to generate higher returns from a 363 sale.
- A $75MM US based consumer goods Company.
- A group of US middle market lending Banks.
- A US PE Firm.
- One of the industry’s “Finest” Turnaround Management Firms.
- The Company received and began implementing on a sales, marketing and operations plan that generated significant top and bottom line improvements. Improved top-line came from new products and promotional opportunities and from sales force effectiveness initiatives.
- Because of the plan improvements, the banking group was able to improve their yield from a 363 sale process as multiple strategic buyers bid the sales price higher for the company.
- Before losing control of the Company, the Private Equity firm received, approved and began implementing enhanced sales, marketing and operational plans.
- The Turnaround Management Firm landed a highly competitive case and then saw an assessment project blossom into a year-long assessment, implementation and investment banking project.
For more information on this case, click here.